Here is a guide on how to get started with the Cornix bot:
1. Start a conversation with the bot by searching for @cornix_trading_bot in the search box and pressing the Start button or click on the Follow button that is attached to a signal that was posted in one of your groups.
2. Enable notifications by clicking the Enable Notifications button, it will redirect you to the @cornix_notifications_bot and then simply click Start at the bottom.
3. Go back to @cornix_trading_bot.
4. Click the New Client button in order to connect your trading account to the bot.
5. You'll be asked to choose a channel you want to subscribe to. You'll see there a list of channels that you're member of and supported by Cornix. See the full list on cornix.io/partners
6. Choose to enable the auto trading for this channel.
7. Go to Bot Configuration > Trading > client name > General > Amount per Trade and choose the amount you want per each trade the bot will open automatically (by default it's 5%).